Tuesday, July 7, 2009

We are officially getting ready to go....Tuesday night...in Jersey. We've had one too many glasses of wine to celebrate our looming freedom. We hit Target tonight, bought travel pillows, stole camping gear to complete my air mattress pump (they didn't sell it separately, so really they were asking for it!), and sweet talked the creepy optical shop guy into giving me 2 free pairs of contacts in case they dried up in my eyes in the desert...so, nothing left to do but get one last night of sleep in a real bed and get up to fight the commuting traffic into JFK tomorrow. We're off to bother Jay and eat fish tacos on the beach...there might be a pacifico or two (or margs??) thrown in for good measure...wish us luck with the SHADY rental car place!!! I'm sure stories will follow...

~Susie

2 comments:

  1. o my goodness.. this is SO GREAT!!!!

    have an amazing time... andrea i CAN NOT wait to hear about it!!! Be safe girls!

    Love,
    Rachele

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Girls! I don't know if I'm doing this right, so I'm sorry if this isn't right!

    First, you two look AMAZING!! And you look like you are doing so many great things....can't wait to see you guys and now that I think I know how to do this...I'm going to keep checking!
    Love and miss you!
    Nikki

    ReplyDelete